Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Amazing Ways to Integrate Google Slides in Your Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you tired of boring presentations from your students? Are your own presentations as engaging as you would like? Do you think Google Slides are only useful for presentations? Join Matt Bergman as he shares how Google Slides can be used to for so much more - implementing strategies, reinforcing or demonstrating learning, facilitating classroom interaction, and creating engaging presentations. Matt will provide of framework of strategies and resources that you and your students can employ so that you are using Slides more effectively.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, January 19, 2019 @ 11:00 AM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics
Tags: Google, Google Slides, interactions, presentations, strategies

Reviews (28)

+8

Great idea! Thanks
Basic Member

Thanks for the info!

Wow super fast and really interesting. I will have to play with this a little more to understand it and use it. I really want the classroom notes on my Smart board next year. That is WONDERFUL!
Basic Member

Good resources!

Great webinar! I love the idea of incorporating technology into lessons and also having students create engaging presentations for their classmates as well. Thank you!

Great ideas!

Great ideas on how to use google slides in the classroom!

thanks

Could useful for a Health presentation

The technology is great to use in the classroom. Heath class can use the slides for an STD presentation, or use the Timeline feature and trace how AIDS developed.
more reviews ...