Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Save Time and Stay on Track Using a Simple System and Free Tools

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you or your students sometimes find it difficult to stay on task? From time-to-time, we could all use a little help with productivity. Join Dr. Sarah Thomas as she explains the Pomodoro Method, a simple time management method that can work wonders for teachers and students alike. In addition to explaining how the system works, Sarah will explore 3 specific tools, a Web tool and 2 apps, that you can use with this system and keep on top of task management. Come discover how to stay on task and be more productive!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 @ 4:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: 30/30, KanbanFlow App, Pomodoro method, Procraster, time management, time-saving tools

Reviews (15)

great

great

Lots of focus on the Kanban resource, which seems a little more complicated than I find useful. The pomodoro method was new to me and that seems very doable and realistic for me to implement.

interesting

Very interesting especially the scatter focus and I like how you shared this information.

A system to help with productivity is always welcomed. Thank you.
Basic Member

Very informative.
+2

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for sharing these tools. Most of my students hate carrying around the old planner, so Kanban Flow will be a great resource to them.

Thank you Sarah! I had never heard of the Pomodoro Method before. Wonderful information, I'm going to explore the KanbanFlow tool.
more reviews ...