Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 Hacks for Using Google Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Google Classroom is an easy-to-use, innovative tool that can be used to enhance and streamline classroom communication, collaboration, and connection. Join Matt Bergman as he briefly explains what Google Classroom is and how you can get it. Matt will also share 10 hacks for using Google Classroom more effectively in your classroom or school. Whether you want to improve your workflow, enhance assignments, or infuse G Suite into your classroom, this webinar is for you!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Monday, August 3, 2020 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics
Tags: assignments, collaboration, communication, Google Classroom, hacks, workflow

Reviews (161)

Webinar is very informative but the pace became very fast towards the end..Wished he spent more time explaining things like extensions and etc

Thank you.

Thank you! I learned a few new things like using Google Drawing for virtual manipulatives!

I loved the hacks. Thank you.

Very good presentation. Gave me a lot of useful knowledge as I get started with Google classroom.

Such great hacks. Thank you!

Very quick, clear and concise. Thanks for the info.

So much to learn and this gave me many ideas.

The Ten Hacks webinar has many good ideas to use with Google Classroom

This webinar had a lot of information in a very tight format. I will have to go back and further explore several of the ideas. Thank you.
more reviews ...