Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

15 Awesome Hands-on STEAM Activities Found on Pinterest

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you looking for some great, low cost STEAM or STEM activities that you can try in your classroom? Join Nikki Robertson as she shares 15 of her top favorite classroom STEAM activities that she has found on Pinterest. Her fast-paced webinar will include a variety of hands-on projects for a wide range of grade levels and STEAM subjects. Come discover some engaging, inexpensive activities that you can use to engage your students and reinforce STEAM concepts.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, March 9, 2019 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: STEAM, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: math, Pinterest, science, STEAM, STEM, Student activities, student projects

Reviews (38)

Basic Member
+3

Thank you!

These are great ideas to incorporate STEM and STEAM. I haven't tackled any coding and I was enjoyed your connection to braille was a type of coding. Using Legos for secret codes is a brilliant idea.
+2

Lots of wonderful ideas!

Wow! Lots of great ideas! Wish i had time to use them all.

Excellent ideas that can be easily implemented!
Basic Member

I really like the idea of inexpensive hands on to teach a lesson. I like the candy corn to teach more than/less than and the children will enjoy the special treat of eating candy corn. Also, I now have some ideas for force and motion.
Thank you.

Thanks for the info!

Very helpful!
+8

Great information Thanks!

Cool information!
more reviews ...