Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

STEAM Up Learning to Inspire Inquiry, Critical Thinking, and Problem-solving

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to inspire inquiry, critical thinking, and problem-solving in your students? Consider STEAM, which is at the heart of innovation. This learning approach integrates Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics into the curriculum, while stimulating and cultivating these critical skills. This approach also helps students to develop the skills, interest, and drive needed to pursue high demand careers in STEM professions. Join Shelly Sanchez Terrell as she introduces you to cross-curricular STEAM resources and strategies that students will love! She will also share how these resources and strategies can help students build a better narrative of how their learning impacts their lives and the world around them.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, August 11, 2018 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: College & Career Readiness, STEAM
Tags: arts, critical thinking, engineering, inquiry, math, problem solving, science, STEAM, STEM, technology

Reviews (31)

great

Great webinar! It had a wealth of information and resources. I feel that I have a better understanding of all the possibilities available to help me with STEAM.

Wow! This was great and helpful! I love how this was connected to helping people. Loved it!
Basic Member

i was thankful to have attended and gained allot of information I plan to use with my new students.

Great information on online resources

Thanks so much for these insights!
+8

Thank you so much!

Thank you Shelly! Most certainly lots of food for thought. STEAM is one of my main focus this year.
Basic Member

Thank you

Great resources!!!
more reviews ...