Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Create Student ePortfolios with Google Sites

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Today's students typically create a variety of digital papers, projects, and other products of learning. And the way in which we as teachers collect and evaluate students' evidence of learning needs to look differently than it did even a few years ago. Join Dr. Jayme Linton as she shares how digital student portfolios provide a great way for students to show teachers, classmates, and family members evidence of the progress they're making toward learning targets. During this webinar, Jayme will look at a free web tool that is a great fit for creating and maintaining digital student portfolios: Google Sites. Using Google Sites, students can create digital portfolios that can be shared with and commented on by teachers, classmates, parents, and others, including the students themselves. Come discover how you can use Google Sites as a tool for creating digital student portfolios.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 0 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Digital Media, Google Basics, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: assignments, Digital edia, ePortfolios, evaluate learning, Google Sites, projects, resume, Tools for Student Projects, track progress

Reviews (21)

Fantastic information. I am a special education teacher and I want to use e portfolios to back up documentation of IEP goal progress. I think that these will be powerful in meetings with parents. It can also help students learn to track their learning.

Thank you for the great information!

Great introduction to ideas for using Google sites as a portfolio. I am a Language arts/Reading teacher. Great ideas for documenting process/ growth toward a learning goal. Great ideas for using /trying digital portfolios in my classroom.

great

great
Basic Member

This webinar is fantastic! I am an artist and seasoned art teacher who falls short when it comes to keeping up with technology. So much of my time is used creating art and planning lessons and projects. (Better late than never). I get so much information from viewing these webinars and this one offers so many ideas. I'm sure my students know more about this than I do. I am definitely going to make this a goal this year to have students create and maintain a digital portfolio for their artwork which will make it so much easier for everyone to stay organized. I will definitely revisit this webinar. Thanks!!!
+6

Good information.
Basic Member

thank you
+10

Great info.

Informative information about why we should use digital portfolios.
more reviews ...