Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Combining the Power of Google Forms and Interactive Images for Formative Assessment

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to experience the power of combining Google Forms with interactive images to create engaging formative assessments? Join Susan Oxnevad as she shows how you can start with an image and add multimedia-rich tags to design interactive student learning experiences. She will show ho you can embed a Google Form inside of the image so that you can collect information and assess learning on the spot. The data can be used for informal assessment, which will allow you to modify, reteach, and challenge individual students through personalized instruction. Susan will also cover how you can use these Forms to collect a digital work and keep a record of progress and student growth throughout the entire year. Come discover how to maximize instruction and meet the needs of all learners by combining these amazing tools.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, July 12, 2018 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , Digital Media, Google Intermediate
Tags: Assessments, Formative Assessment, Google, interactive images, multimedia, Thinglink

Reviews (27)

+8

Thanks!

thank you

Great information

LOVE this! Now to find the time to make such creative presentations - thank goodness summer is coming!

This gives me some new ideas on how to get my students more involved

Thank you!

great

i've been using google forms with google classroom for a couple of years. Thanks for the new ways to use it.

great
Basic Member

thanks
more reviews ...