Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 Activities that Will Have You Moving with Your iPad

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

The iPad has the ability to transform the way we learn. Many of its built-in features and available apps allow learners to move around the classroom, which helps spark creativity and imagination. This webinar will cover activities that get learners on their feet exploring, analyzing, and engaging the concepts they are learning. Join Shelly Terrell as she shares a variety of activities that use offline features of the iPad, including recording video, taking photos, and recording audio. The webinar will also explore fun apps that allow students to create offline.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Digital Media, iPads
Tags: audio recording, DOLiPadAug15 , iPads, Mobile learning, photography, video recording

Reviews (52)

Excellent ideas! I can't wait to try them in my classroom!
Basic Member

Great ideas

everything is moving towards digital... even us :-)

Super presentation. Love the I Spy with my Device idea....my littles will love this one!

Good
+6

Great presentation

I love your ideas, I am definitely going to use some of them. Thank you so much.

I love your ideas, I am definitely going to use some of them. Thank you so much.

Good ideas

Good information!
more reviews ...