Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Save Time and Simplify Your Grading

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you spend seemingly endless hours grading student quizzes and tests? Would you like to have a quicker way to measure student performance? This webinar will show you how to use Flubaroo, a free, quick, and easy tool that can cut your grading time in half. Join Kim Munoz as she covers how to use this tool to grade multiple choice and fill-in-the-blank tests created in Google Forms. She'll also demonstrate how you can use it to review overall grades using averages and graphs, and then email the grades to your students - all in a matter of minutes. You'll wonder what you ever did without it!

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , Classroom Management, Google Basics, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Classroom Management, Flubaroo, Free web tools, Google, Grading, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, Paperless, Webtools

Reviews (142)

Great Information!! Thanks

I'm excited to try something new to help with grading on google forms.

It was very informative. I'm brand new to this technology and now feel prepared to utilize it in my class.

Great information. Looks like it makes grading easier.

Nice work

Sounds like a great tool to use. Will definitely save time.

This is going to be such a time saver. =)

Great webinar - there were several things I was unaware of that definitely helps with the time involved with grading. Thank you for explaining and sharing!
+3

good ifo.

Thanks for the great info.
more reviews ...