Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Save Time and Simplify Your Grading

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you spend seemingly endless hours grading student quizzes and tests? Would you like to have a quicker way to measure student performance? This webinar will show you how to use Flubaroo, a free, quick, and easy tool that can cut your grading time in half. Join Kim Munoz as she covers how to use this tool to grade multiple choice and fill-in-the-blank tests created in Google Forms. She'll also demonstrate how you can use it to review overall grades using averages and graphs, and then email the grades to your students - all in a matter of minutes. You'll wonder what you ever did without it!

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , Classroom Management, Google Basics, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Classroom Management, Flubaroo, Free web tools, Google, Grading, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, Paperless, Webtools

Reviews (124)

I have full membership and it won't allow me to watch the webinar, but instead tells me I need to update to full membership.

Good information

Excited to try Flubaroo as an add-on! Thank you!

Great explanation of Flubaroo. I'll have to explore it more. Thank you!

Great detailed webinar! I didn't know about Flubaroo before today.
Basic Member

Every webinar I have watched by Kim Munoz has been awesome and this one does not disappoint!!!

Really helpful and easy to follow. Thank you so much!

Great ideas: Efficient Classroom Management Skills

Great presentation! Flubaroo is a great add-on.
+2

Great demo of how Flubaroo works! Thank you!
more reviews ...