Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creating Choose Your Adventure Stories and Other Tiered Activities with Google Forms

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Students love activities that provide opportunities for choice and self-directed learning. Join Lauren Boucher as she demonstrates how to use Google Forms to create Choose Your Own Adventure stories and other types of tiered activities. In addition to providing step-by-step directions, Lauren will also share tips and sample activities that allow students to take charge of their own learning and make decisions about the level of instruction they need.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, June 28, 2018 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Intermediate, Reading & Writing, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: choose your own adventure stories, Google, Google Forms, self-directed learning, student choice, tiered activities

Reviews (16)

The ability to meet several different learning styles is something I feel would be very useful. Knowing that some students do well with technology, but not with lectures is what really came to my mind. I specifically think this caters to their needs and gives them a way to better control their focus.
+8

Great ideas!

Good ideas...not sure how it would work with my students though.

great

great
+8

Excellent presentation.

Informative

This was too easy for me, I'm past this point. It DID have some good ideas though!
Basic Member

Good information
+1

Good ideas. May be cumbersome for classroom implementation.
more reviews ...