Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Classroom: Handling Assignments, Student Workflow, Communications, and More!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Google Classroom provides a great way to implement a paperless classroom, streamline workflow, and improve communication between teachers, students, and parents. Join Lori Squiers as she shows step-by-step how to create and post assignments, as well as view them in real-time to gauge progress. She will also share the student view, discuss what students will see, and explain how they can access and submit work. In addition to providing workflow and grading suggestions, Lori will also show how you can use Classroom to efficiently communicate with parents and students.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, February 22, 2020 @ 12:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics, Google Classroom
Tags: assignments, communication, Google Classroom, paperless classroom, student view, submitting assignments, workflow

Reviews (133)

Very informative about gauging progress. It was also interesting to see information from the student end.

Some parts were informative, but examples of more document assignments should have been prepared in advance. It seemed as though presenter wasnít prepared for what was being presented.

She seems discombobulated.

Very informative

Thank you so much. It is very informative and I watched it twice for some parts like showing us examples.

this was very helpful. Thank you for the information!

It was helpful in filling in some gaps from my own self learning closure experience.

I found it helpful and it definitely made more sense to some of the steps I was missing as I fished around learning googleclassrooms by myself. Thank you.

Super informative!

Informative However, for those of us who are new to google classroom a little refresher would of been nice, I would of liked it if she didn't cover so much and spend more time with examples and showing us more. Only one example was shown which is not the best way to teach. I also felt while she knew her material she acted unprepared/unsure of what was where.
more reviews ...