Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 Hacks for Using Google Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Google Classroom is an easy-to-use, innovative tool that can be used to enhance and streamline classroom communication, collaboration, and connection. Join Matt Bergman as he briefly explains what Google Classroom is and how you can get it. Matt will also share 10 hacks for using Google Classroom more effectively in your classroom or school. Whether you want to improve your workflow, enhance assignments, or infuse G Suite into your classroom, this webinar is for you!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, February 22, 2020 @ 11:00 AM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics
Tags: assignments, collaboration, communication, Google Classroom, hacks, workflow

Reviews (100)

+4

Fantastic ideas! Thank you for sharing:)

Lots of information provided

Information was great...just presented too quickly. I need more of a step by step for many of those hacks. Will look at other sessions for more indepth information.

Great info

Thank you!!

Very helpful!

As a beginner to google classroom, this was honesty over my head. I plan to go back to the basis webinars on google classroom and get more support. Then at another time, come back again to hear about your tips. Thank you!

Very helpful and presents features in google classroom that are new to me!

very helpful

This was extremely helpful! Great for experienced or new Google Classroom user!
more reviews ...