Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 Hacks for Using Google Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Google Classroom is an easy-to-use, innovative tool that can be used to enhance and streamline classroom communication, collaboration, and connection. Join Matt Bergman as he briefly explains what Google Classroom is and how you can get it. Matt will also share 10 hacks for using Google Classroom more effectively in your classroom or school. Whether you want to improve your workflow, enhance assignments, or infuse G Suite into your classroom, this webinar is for you!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, October 27, 2018 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics
Tags: assignments, collaboration, communication, Google Classroom, hacks, workflow

Reviews (42)

+8

Thanks!

This had alot of good info. It was a review as well as what's new with Goggle Classroom. The hack suggestions were also helpful.

Very useful info - thank you!

This was amazing. I always write down one or two things to try from each webinar. I will be trying OrangeSlice now but with so much useful information, I will take you up on your offer to download a copy of this webinar. Thank you!

Thanks for the info!
+1

Good information.

This webinar offered a lot of great information, maybe too much at once. I wish you'd slow down and emphasize where you are clicking to understand how you got there. Sometimes it was hard to see where you were clicking! Please don't assume the novice knows where to go! Please develop more videos that could help master the skills rather than just a bunch of small bits that leaves one feeling uncertain how to use well.
+1

Great presenter! Love the ideas you shared. Picked up several new things. These ideas are great to help be stay ahead and try new things! Thank you!

Thank you for sharing the new features of Google Classroom!

great
more reviews ...