Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creating Personalized Assessments with Google Forms

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Did you know that Google Forms make it easy for you to design assessments that evolve with your students? In this webinar, join Dr. Jayme Linton as she shows you step-by-step how to use Google Forms to design customized, choose-your-own-adventure-type assessments that adjust depending on the answers that each student selects. Come discover how to easily personalize your assessments and instruction using Google Forms.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, June 16, 2018 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiation & Personalization, Google Intermediate, Learning Theories & Strategies
Tags: custom tests, differentiated assessments, differentiated instruction, Google Forms, personalized assessments

Reviews (34)

looking forward to using this feature

Where can I get these samples that she is modeling?

Lots of great information. Will watch again to review.
+5

Great information.
+1

Great presentation! Thank you for showing us how to do this!
+2

Great presentation! The presenter has included access to her presentation slides via the bunnypadsuper helpful for those of us who may need to review these tips again.

Unfortunately the screen is black (only sound works) - Can simple K12 team let me know when video portion is uploaded. I use google forms extensively and am looking for new tricks esp providing each student an adjusted assessment based on his responses
+1

Thanks! I'm familiar with Forms and I still learned some new tricks! Thanks. You were very organized and easy to follow!
Basic Member

I like seeing how you could make sections and differentiate backwards learning for those who keep making the same mistakes. Helpful for a Math class!
Basic Member

Using the strategies from this Webinar allow teachers to make manageable customized assessments! This was very helpful!
more reviews ...