Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Top 10 Free Google Extensions for Classroom Use

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

You may be aware of Google Docs and Google Chrome, but are you using them to their fullest potential? Join Jerry Swiatek as he shares his top 10 favorite free Chrome Extensions for classroom use. Jerry will explain what Chrome extensions are, as well as how to find them. He will cover a variety of extensions that make you and your students more productive as you use Chrome and other Google Tools. Discover how to search, research, collaborate, and work smarter with these free extensions.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, June 16, 2018 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Chromebooks, Internet Searches, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Chrome apps, Chrome extensions, Google, Google tools, productivity

Reviews (63)

+6

Great tips and presentation

This webinar was quite helpful and I look forward to trying these new extensions.

Liked the new extensions introduced
Basic Member

Lots of great resources!! Really will add to my teaching

Thank you! Great resources.
Basic Member
+2

Great reminders!

I've watched it several times. Fabulous!
+3

WOWZERS!!!!! This webinar is jam-packed with goodness. I have lots of ideas for utilizing many of the extensions shared here. Thank you!

Swiatek's chrome extension favorites are for teachers who aspire to be tech savy, classroom producer extraordinaire.
Basic Member

Very informative. Great!!
more reviews ...