Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Managing Your Computer and Files with Windows 10

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

As with any version of Windows, Windows 10 allows you to easily customize and manage your computer, device, files, and settings. In this webinar, join Jerry Swiatek as he explores features such as the Start Menu, Live Tiles, the Central Notification area, and the Voice Assistant. He will show how to perform tasks such as searching for files, apps, or settings; sharing links and files; connecting devices such as your printer or phone; and changing settings such as your background. Jerry will also briefly discuss Multiple Desktops, the built-in anti-virus program, and the new browser - Microsoft Edge.

Details

Subject: Business/CTE
Last aired on: Thursday, May 24, 2018 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Desktop Applications, Microsoft, Workplace
Tags: change settings, charms, file search, Live Tiles, Microsoft, Microsoft Edge, Operating system, Windows 10

Reviews (25)

+5

I am a Google gal, but my new job is all Microsoft. Thank you for the information today! Great for a beginner (Everything has changed since I used it years ago so I am a beginner again! :) I will get just as good at Microsoft as I am with Google, only with the help of Simplek12! I love Simplek12! Thanks Jerry!

Nice work
+3

Thanks

Webinar provided lots of useful information.

So clearly presented.
Basic Member

Due to driver updates on Windows 10, sometimes automatic updating does not work properly. At the moment, I would recommend using third-party programs, for example, as in this review thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-free-driver-updater/
Basic Member

looks interesting, thanks!

Awesome! Cortana is great!

I use iOS for everything at home, so it was great to see so much info for Windows! I will definitely be using all of this at school-thank you!

New to Windows 10 with new personal laptop, and this information provided today allowed me to use shortcuts to make my new computing experience more fantastic!
more reviews ...