Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Classroom Management: Quick and Simple Fixes

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you find yourself spending an inordinate amount of time trying to keep your students focused? Would you like more time for instruction? Are you looking for some easy tips to keep things under control in your classroom? There are lots of simple changes you can make in your everyday routine that will make it easier to manage a classroom full of students. Join Monica Burns as she shares non-verbal cues, narration tips, and procedures that she uses in her classroom every day to save time and help keep students on track and focused throughout the school day!

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, June 21, 2018 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management
Tags: class management, Classroom Management, DOL627, student behavior, student engagement

Reviews (159)

Love the ideas presented in this webinar!
Basic Member

Great suggestions!

Plenty of good reminders.

Very helpful!

Very helpful webinar! This is especially good for new teachers just learning how to manage their classroom.

Love the simplicity!

Basic Member

Thank you

Loved the ideas in this webinar.
Very helpful!
Basic Member

Great tips for a first year teacher

What a great webinar. These are all great tips and strategies to use within a classroom for students engagement and classroom management. I am more of a Secondary teacher and I thought many of these toold were for the elementary students but I appreciated the questions and answer of the strategies used for higher levels. Took notes and these will all be good tools to remember for classroom management.
more reviews ...