Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Classroom Management: Quick and Simple Fixes

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you find yourself spending an inordinate amount of time trying to keep your students focused? Would you like more time for instruction? Are you looking for some easy tips to keep things under control in your classroom? There are lots of simple changes you can make in your everyday routine that will make it easier to manage a classroom full of students. Join Monica Burns as she shares non-verbal cues, narration tips, and procedures that she uses in her classroom every day to save time and help keep students on track and focused throughout the school day!

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, June 21, 2018 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management
Tags: class management, Classroom Management, DOL627, student behavior, student engagement

Reviews (120)

Love it;)

Love it and will definitely watch it again before school starts.

A lot of great ideas. I wish there were more for secondary grades though. I've tried one or two of these in the past and the older students think some of it is babyish. I am going to do the snap shot one of students doing what they are supposed to be doing.

This was a great webinar with lots of useful ideas for classroom management.

Awesome tips! I enjoyed the webinar from beginning to end.

Loved it. There were so many ideas that can be used every day. If one doesn't work....another one will.

Very practical and detailed ideas about classroom management. Will share with many of the new teachers transitioning in! Several veterans may benefit too!

I loved this webinar. I do already use many of these strategies but moving to elementary I would like to try some of the other suggested strategies! I am excited!
Basic Member

Loved the ideas given, I will definitely incorporate them with my students this coming school year.

I've been teaching for 20+ years, and this is great information to re-focus anyone's classroom management routines and structures. I especially appreciate the app suggestions!
more reviews ...