Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Engage Students and Enhance Learning with Innovative Activities from Google

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to engage students and enhance learning with a variety of activities and experiments that can be used across curriculum? Join Deb Norton as she explores some of the newest activities and experiments from Google. In addition to showing how to access and find them, she will discuss how these ready-made, innovative Google activities can be incorporated into your lessons or projects in a variety of subjects. Deb will explore a range of activities, including some that use your voice, actions, or drawings in games and storytelling. She will also show how you and your students can learn about concepts such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and augmented reality in simple, creative ways.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, April 14, 2018 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Intermediate
Tags: activities, augmented reality, engagement, experiments, Google, mobile learning, projects

Reviews (5)

I enjoyed what I learned!!

Thanks great presentation!
+6

Great information and presentation
+7

Thanks for some of the newest activities and experiments from Google.

Excellent Webinar! I was introduced to many different apps, add-ons and web resources that I would not have found on my own. I can't wait to share these with our students and staff.
more reviews ...