Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

What to Do When a Student Tells You, "No!"

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you have a non-compliant student that you secretly want out of your class? If so, don't waste time with arguments, outdated strategies, or consequences that don't work! Join Ryan Jeffery as he shares his 3-step framework for handling a student that tells you, "No!" Discover how you can release the stress of not knowing what to do. Listen to this webinar before you feel like it's time to quit!

Details

Subject: Other
Last aired on: Thursday, April 26, 2018 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Counseling
Tags: behavior, classroom management, defiance, defiant students, student management

Reviews (51)

Very helpful:)

Excellent presentation! Helpful tips! Thanks!

was great! lots of information! Thanks

I'm not sure if it was my internet or the video....it kept pausing on me. What I did get to hear was great! Thanks for the info!

Great presentation with lots of helpful tips!

The webinar was very informative and gave examples of behaviors and how to use this method. It was things I'd heard before but in a simple to understand and remembering way. The best I've seen in my 2 years of membership!!!!

Great . useful ideas to take back.

This webinar had many good behavior strategies that could be helpful in my classroom.

great

Great tips! Always looking for the root problem with defiant behaviors!
more reviews ...