Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Five Simple Stress Relief Strategies for Educators

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you frequently feel stressed by the pressures of all that needs to be done at work, school, or home? Would you like to reduce that stress and empower yourself and your students? Decades of research shows that educators' sense of well-being increases job satisfaction and directly impacts student success. Join Susan Brooks-Young as she shares 5 simple, research-based strategies that lead to increased personal and professional well-being. She will offer an overview of these strategies, as well as easy-to-use implementation techniques, so you may begin making changes today!

Details

Subject: Other
Last aired on: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Learning Loss Recovery , Personal Enrichment, Workplace
Tags: reduce stress, relaxation, stress, stress relief, well being, well-being

Reviews (97)

good ideas

Some good, common sense ideas to share with students.
Scary how stressful the teaching profession has gotten!

good information - glad she acknowledged one of the reasons for teacher stress is the political climate - school choice and support from the new administration would help the stress level

nice

Wish you could access the links after the live webinar.

Thank you for some helpful tips. I especially liked the tip of showing gratitude - thank you notes

It was helpful to get some suggestions for how to decompress!

I feel stress everyday. Thank you for the ideas.

Stress reduction and control is vitally important in this COVID world. Thanks for some great information that can help us do that.

Good information. I pray a lot to relief from stress.
more reviews ...