Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Move All Assessment into the Classroom: Save Time and Provide Real-time Feedback

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you and your teachers like to save time and provide real-time, effective feedback to students? Teachers routinely take home hours of grading. Providing feedback on stacks of student work is draining, especially when it robs teachers of precious time with their families. It also robs them of the time, energy, and creativity needed to design engaging lessons and projects. Join Catlin Tucker as she explains how you can to use the Station Rotation Model to move assessment back into the classroom, so students can receive real-time feedback as they work. She will share details of how she's moved all assessment back into the classroom and saved time doing it

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Assessment & Review , Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: assessment, feedback, saving time, station rotation model, stations, time-saving

Reviews (17)

Great suggestions for assessing. I'd like to figure out how to use it in both my lower level and middle school classes. Thank you.
+2

Great info. Thanks!
+8

Great presentation.

I can't wait to try implementing this next year!! I teach 1st grade!

This was a breath of fresh air! I will implement this concept in my classes.

very helpful
+10

Helpful. Thanks!

There were some good ideas in this presentation!

Good ideas.

Love the feedback in real time!
more reviews ...