Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Station Rotation to Make Time for Personalized Learning

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Does personalizing learning seem too daunting or time-consuming to you and your teachers? Would you like to learn effective strategies for personalizing instruction that could benefit students and save teachers time? Join Catlin Tucker as she explores how the Station Rotation Model can help teachers of all grade levels create more opportunities to work directly with small groups of students, differentiate instruction, individualize scaffolding and support, and allow students to self-pace their learning.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Differentiation & Personalization, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: differentiated instruction, differentiation, personalization, personalized learning, rotation, self-paced learning, stations

Reviews (31)

This was awesome!

Great!

Great ideas. Thank you

Very informative. Great ideas for creating smaller learning communities.

Very informative and well worth watching. A lot of useful and practical ideas that can be used in the classroom.

Very well done & worth the time to watch it.
+2

I love small groups teaching.. great ideas

Thank you for this awesome information and explaining the rotations so well! I'm looking forward to using these practices in my own classroom.

Station Rotation was wonderful to show focus of the students driving the lesson. Rewarding with questions, admitting when they don't know something, or perhaps having a light bulb moment. A good reminder to look at what data I am collecting from my students for their learning to be personalized. Thank you

Very Informative. Great ideas to use in the classroom.
more reviews ...