Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Continue Learning Outside the Classroom and Engage Your Students with Google Assistant

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Advances in artificial intelligence have transformed how our learners interact with their devices. Now students can enter commands or ask for help simply by talking to their devices, and Google has certainly made this simple! Students can use voice commands to instruct their mobile devices or virtual home assistants to help them with their homework, perform simple calculations, play interactive learning games, participate in a choose-your-own-adventure story, and more! Join Shelly Sanchez Terrell as she explores ways you and your K to 12 learners can use voice commands to help with their learning. She will discuss how to use Google Voice Assistant as a cool way to continue their learning outside the classroom.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Thursday, June 28, 2018 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Intermediate
Tags: Google, Google Voice Assistant, virtual assistants, voice commands

Reviews (19)

Thank you!

Great video Thank you!
+8

Excellent presentation.
Basic Member

Good information
+1

Some decent ideas. Difficult to hear Google Assistant during presentation.

Wonderful presentation.
Basic Member
+2

Great info. Thanks!
What a fun was to use Google Assistant.
Basic Member

This is awesome! I've been avoiding using voice commands, but I'm ready after this webinar!
Basic Member
+3

I think this is a great dive into what the kids have at home...interested to see if they utilize it for learning!
Basic Member

This was well worth my time....very useful information.
more reviews ...