Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Introducing and Managing Google Classroom in Early Elementary

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Even the youngest students can benefit from Google Classroom. But to get the most out of it, it helps to set it up correctly and know what features are available. Join Lori Squiers as she shows you how to set up Google Classroom for your early Elementary students. In addition to sharing tips that will make this process easier for you, Lori will also share how to create assignments, add links, quizzes, and questions that are user friendly for your students.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, May 7, 2020 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Early Learners, Google Basics, Google Classroom
Tags: assignments, Early Elementary, Google, Google Classroom, paperless, PreK-2

Reviews (116)

It was helpful to know what students need to know before using google classroom.

Thank You !

Great ideas. Thanks.

Good tips. Helpful quick overview.

Thanks for the great tips, Lori!

Enjoyed the webinar. Thanks for sharing examples of activities you have used.

great examples, thanks

I especially appreciate the examples on how you used Classroom with your littles. I'd like to have copies of some of your documents, like the one where they drag the picture to the letter it begins with, and the color word to its colored shape.

I'm concerned with starting the school year online, that the children (and most parents) won't know how to access Classroom or put in the classroom code, etc.. I guess I'll need to have a meeting or two with parents before we even begin the year. Have you ever provided beginning classes for parents? If so, what advice can you give?

Great ideas! Thank you!

Excellent! Bravo, pacing was great and you had a trunk of additional ideas. Do you have an email address?
more reviews ...