Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Sheets: An Intro to Working with Data, Using Preset Formulas, and More

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Google Sheets is a powerful free online app that you and your students can use to enter and analyze data on collaborative spreadsheets. Google Sheets are easy to use, but it can be helpful to know some basic features and tips so that you can readily begin building, formatting, and sharing data and spreadsheets. Join Kim Munoz as she demonstrates step-by-step how to create a basic Google Sheet. As part of creating a sheet, she will show how to enter, sort, and find data. In addition, Kim will show how to apply preset formulas, insert rows and columns, add comments, include images, share sheets, and more.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 @ 5:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Google Basics, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: collaboration, data, formulas, Google Sheets, sharing, spreadsheets, worksheets

Reviews (47)

Quite informative!

Very informative. Looking forward to having my students use this.

Can't wait to try this out for my own classroom projects!

Very good information!
Basic Member

Loved this! Very informative.

I loved this!
I really like the information on the explore button, for chart making. That is a really helpful tool.

Great info on google sheets! Will definitely use!

Great intro to google sheets! Can't wait to go try it!
+6

Very informative

Good overview of the basics of google sheets. Really appreciate that it included how to wrap text and quickly copy formulas across rows or columns.
more reviews ...