Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Sites: Web Sites Made Simple

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you ever thought about creating your own web site, but didn't know how or where to get started? Or perhaps you were a little intimidated by the process. In this webinar, you'll learn how simple it is to begin creating a Google site. Join Kim Munoz as she discusses several ways in which you can use Google sites in your classroom, including as a way to broadcast classroom news or publish projects. She will show just how easy it is to get your site up and running! Kim will also share how you can enhance your site and make it more eye-catching and functional with elements such as graphics, banners, and widgets.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, July 12, 2018 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics, Tools for Student Projects, Website Creation
Tags: banners, class website, Google, Google Sites, graphics, student projects, web sites, websites

Reviews (25)

Good information

Loved this webinar, very helpful and insightful to google sites. Now I can go and fix and adjust some items I did not know how to do before. Thanks!
Basic Member
+2

Great webinar. I am glad that I reviewed it.

Great information! Thanks for the step by step very helpful being new to google.

Great step by step directions and explanations
+5

Thanks for the infiormation. Google sites are becoming more and more accessible and useful for me.
+2

Looks really straightforwardmuch easier than the old Google Sites builder. Thanks for a clear demonstration.

Thank you! I've now begun creating a Google Site for my classroom.
Basic Member

Thanks for the information, it was very clear with the step by step.

Thanks for the intro!
more reviews ...