Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Sites: Web Sites Made Simple

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you ever thought about creating your own web site, but didn't know how or where to get started? Or perhaps you were a little intimidated by the process. In this webinar, you'll learn how simple it is to begin creating a Google site. Join Kim Munoz as she discusses several ways in which you can use Google sites in your classroom, including as a way to broadcast classroom news or publish projects. She will show just how easy it is to get your site up and running! Kim will also share how you can enhance your site and make it more eye-catching and functional with elements such as graphics, banners, and widgets.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, January 18, 2018 @ 6:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics, Tools for Student Projects, Website Creation
Tags: banners, class website, Google, Google Sites, graphics, student projects, web sites, websites

Reviews (12)

I may have missed the part about the embedding of the Google calendar. I liked the step by step. I especially liked the explanation of the blue lines. Thank you.

I think this will be great for beginning website construction with my classes. Thank you.

This was really good, and helpful. Question though: What is the difference between sites and blogger? I know what it means to blog and what a website is, but when would you use one over the other?

Informative! Thank you!
+6

Good information
+6

Great presentation, especially for beginners!
+3

Very helpful! Thanks.

Good information

Great information
+10

Great info!
more reviews ...