Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Tech within Danielson's Framework: Planning and Preparation, Domain 1

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Integrating technology into the Danielson framework for teaching does not need to be thought of as one more thing to do. It should be a natural and meaningful implementation of technology. Join Dr. Sam Fecich as she explores how to integrate technology into Domain 1, Planning and Preparation. In addition to providing a broad overview and explanation of the domain, Sam will provide a sampling of the different tools that can be used to showcase Domain 1 in your teaching. She will discuss tools such as Chalk.com, Pinterest, Twitter, Commonsense Media, Kahoot, Quizizz, Flipgrid, and more!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, January 4, 2018 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Learning Theories & Strategies, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: Commonsense Media, Danielson's framework, Domain 1, Flipgrid, Kahoot, Pinterest, planning, preparation, Quizizz, Twitter

Reviews (19)

Thank you!
+8

Excellent presentation.
Basic Member

Can't wait to check out the different assessments and tech tools Dr. Fecich shared in this webinar.

Samantha is great at planing and preparation..Tools such as, Chalk.com was helpful along with Quizizz.
+7

Samantha did a good job of aligning tech resources to the various components of Domain 1.
+3

Everything is very well explained with lots of ideas. Thank you!
+7

Sharing is so important! I agree with your presentation. Great tools and ideas! Thanks. Some I am already using it, and I have new ones to explore! I will try Flipgrid! https://info.flipgrid.com/

Sharing is so important! I agree with your presentation. Great resources and ideas! Thanks. Some I am already using it, and I have new ones to explore! I will try Flipgrid! https://info.flipgrid.com/ . Rubrics are essential in my class for writing and speaking. I will check iRubric
Basic Member

Terrific resources I plan on implementing in my classroom! Thank you!!

Very resourceful.
more reviews ...