Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

iPad Tips: An Overview for New Users

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Although the iPad is promoted as being intuitive and easy-to-use right out of the box, some features might not be readily apparent to all, and new users can often benefit from a brief overview of what's available. This webinar will provide a basic orientation to the iOS platform, and will highlight basic features of the iPad, such as iPad anatomy, security, connecting to a wireless network, app installation, and email setup. Dawn Berkeley will also share some productivity and instructional applications that can be used to enhance the learning experience.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Saturday, December 16, 2017 @ 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: iPads
Tags: iOS, iPad anatomy, iPads, Mobile Learning, new users, productivity, security

Reviews (47)

+2

Great information!

Great information

Thanks for the information.
+6

Great for those using iPads in the classroom
+6

I am not a new user either, and I learned new information. I like the one page of apps idea. We have pages and pages of apps on our student iPads that teachers cannot remove, and it is overwhelming for the students.

Outstanding presentation on classroom usage of the Ipad. Thank you Dawn!

I am not a new user, but I listened so I could find out if I was missing something. Valuable information.

I learned a few new things that I didn't know before. Thank you

Good Information. Thank you.

great
more reviews ...