Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Great Ways to Use Google Sites in the Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

The new Google Sites makes it easier than ever to create websites, and there are lots of great reasons for teachers and students to use a website. Join Google Certified Innovator Sarah Thomas as she discusses practical applications for Google Sites in the classroom. Gain ideas for using Sites as a tool for parent communication, as an electronic portfolio, as a way to disseminate information to school staff, and more. Jump in and discover how you can use Sites to save time, improve communication, document learning, and convey information!

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, August 19, 2017 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Google Basics, Tools for Student Projects, Website Creation
Tags: communication, electronic portfolio, Google, Google Sites, parents, web sites, websites

Reviews (26)

I really liked the idea for student portfolios on Google Sites. Thanks!
Great information to help with my students' learning.
Good information
I like the idea of students creating a digital portfolio to extend to high school! I will certainly play around with Google Sites!
very good.
Great information! I can't wait to try this one out!
Basic Member
I really liked Spark too, but I had no idea this was available.
Many great ideas but my favorite is learning about Adobe Spark. I can't wait to try it.
Basic Member
Lots of good information, but not a site for beginners.
more reviews ...