Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Drawings: How to Create and Edit Drawings and Graphics

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Google Drawings is a collaborative free tool that you and your students can use to create and edit drawings, diagrams, graphic organizers, infographics, and more. While Google Drawings is fairly easy to use, it is helpful to know some basic features and tips so that you can readily begin creating and collaborating. Join Matt Bergman as he demonstrates step-by-step how to create and work with Google Drawings. As part of creating a drawing, he will show how to add, fill, and format shapes. In addition, Matt will show how to insert images, text, and other objects, as well as how to layer and combine them. He will also explain how to incorporate Drawings into Docs or Slides, as well as share them and add collaborative comments or notes.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, October 12, 2019 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Digital Media, Google Basics
Tags: diagrams, digital media. collaboration, formatting, Google, Google Drawings, graphics, images, layering, shapes

Reviews (47)

Thank you for showing how to use Drawing with Docs. It was what I needed.

Great information I picked up some tips to add to my presentations.

great info!!

Very helpful for beginners.

I never knew this could be done with Google Drawing, thanks for all your help.

Wish I had watched this first before jumping in, would have made things smoother.

Love the presentations by Matt. Very informative and valuable Technology data shared:)
Basic Member

Really good presentation! Great energy!! Thank you!!

Thank you for going into so much detail

Thank you
more reviews ...