Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Organize, Collaborate, and Create with Google Keep

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do your students struggle with executive functions like staying organized and meeting due dates? Join Lauren Boucher as she explores how you can use Google Keep to help students learn organization skills, collaborate, and create on Chromebooks and other web-based devices! In addition to sharing how your students can make the most of Keep, Lauren will also discuss how teachers can use it as well to keep track of deadlines and appointments and collaborate with colleagues.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, July 13, 2019 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Google Chromebooks, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Chromebooks, collaborate, collaboration, Google, Google Keep, organizational tools

Reviews (60)

WOW! I am going to switch to Google Keep for my student's agenda. Thank you for sharing all of this information. It was especially helpful when you shared exact ways we could use it in the classroom and in our professional world.

TONS of useful info!! I had NO IDEA about Google Keep!!! :)

Nice work

Loved it and LOVE this app!!!

Your presentation was excellent! The information is very useful and your presentation delivery was easy to follow. Thank you.

It was very useful. I have been trying to get more organized and I think this will really help me. Thank you

Learned something new!

Loved seeing the functions of Google Keep, great information!

Great info.

Very useful information.
more reviews ...