Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Google Keep to Support Classroom Learning and Student Organization

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Would you like a great, free tool that will help keep your students organized and make it easy for you and them to share notes and stay on track with assignments and projects? Join Jenna Linskens as she explores Google's newest tool, Keep, and explains how you or your students can use it to create and share notes, reminders, and to-do lists. She will explain how it can also be used with project-based learning to help students stay organized and plan out the steps for their projects. In addition, Jenna will provide specific examples of how Keep can be integrated with various subjects, and share some fun ways you can add Google Keep to your toolbox and begin including it in your daily instruction.

This webinar has been brought to you by Texthelp, the makers of Fluency Tutor for Google. Try it for free for 30 days by visiting

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, March 17, 2018 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Intermediate, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Google, Google Keep, note taking, notes, organizational tools, project-based learning, reminders

Reviews (24)

Great presentation
This is the first time I had ever seen Keep. Thanks for the great user's tips!
Great information! Thanks!
I have never heard of Google Keep. This information was helpful.
I've never heard of Keep. Great information
Great up to date tech tips not just for me but also my students.
Adore all the shortcuts we can use with Keep! I use it each day, in the classroom and at home.
Basic Member
I had never heard of Keep, great info.
More great tech !
Very informative.
more reviews ...