Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Game-based Learning with Google

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Who doesn't love to play games to learn? Whether it is high tech, low tech, or somewhere in between, game-based learning can increase student achievement and motivate students to enjoy the learning process. Join Deb Norton as she discusses ways you can use the tools and apps in the G Suite platform to teach content or reward learning through the use of game-based learning. The ideas and tips that she shares in this session can be adapted easily for use in your classroom right away.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Sunday, August 9, 2020 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Game-based Learning , Google Intermediate
Tags: G suite, game-based learning, gamification, Google, Google Intermediate, motivation, reward learning

Reviews (277)

There are a lot of phenomenal resources and ideas in this webinar. I highly recommend this webinar! <3

Thank you.

That was so great!!

Awesome!!

The free webinar says that you will have access to the game templates, but there was no access. So, I watched the webinar a second time, thinking that I had missed something. So while listening to the very LONG SALES PITCH I noticed on the side bar that someone else asked how to gain access to the game templates, and the response was to go to a link for the presenter, Deb Norton. When you go to that link, it says the site can't be found. I then wrote to simpleK12 two times inquiring how I might get the templates. Each time, I got a generic response on how to join the webinar again! This "free" webinar was just a big scam to get me to purchase an expensive membership access and promote their presenters. Sigh. So disappointing.

awesome information

I really enjoyed this webinar. It provided lots of resources, especially, games to engage our students. Thank you so much.

I watched the video when it was free before I signed up for full membership, so I watched it again on demand. I was told that the game templates would be sent to my email when I watched it before I joined. I never received the game templates. Can you please email me the game templates?
Basic Member

I enjoyed the webinar. It gave a great deal of information and ideas!

Flippity.net posted the following:
There was a Flippity Add-on that could be installed in Google Sheets which would speed up the process of creating and publishing Flippity templates. It is no longer supported because it was too much work keeping it running properly and listed on the Google Marketplace.
The Add-on is not necessary to use Flippity. All templates are available for download at Flippity.net.
more reviews ...