Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Game-based Learning with Google

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Who doesn't love to play games to learn? Whether it is high tech, low tech, or somewhere in between, game-based learning can increase student achievement and motivate students to enjoy the learning process. Join Deb Norton as she discusses ways you can use the tools and apps in the G Suite platform to teach content or reward learning through the use of game-based learning. The ideas and tips that she shares in this session can be adapted easily for use in your classroom right away.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, February 3, 2018 @ 12:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Game-based Learning , Google Intermediate
Tags: G suite, game-based learning, gamification, Google, Google Intermediate, motivation, reward learning

Reviews (76)

Very informative webinar!
This was so great!!! I love flippity!
Great Webinar!! I'm eager to implement flippity and gameboards
I loved this webinar! I learned several tips that I will be taking back to my classroom, including how to push out a link to my students that will automatically make them make a copy of it! What?! Watch this if you want to incorporate games in your classroom. Remember, all of us learn more when we are having fun! TY Deb! Definitely a 'MUST WATCH' webinar!
Good Information
I liked as a resource. Loved game boards.
Cute game board ideas.
Great ideas to make simple games more fun and engaging.
Loved the webinar. Thank you for sharing:)
Great resources!
more reviews ...