Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creating Easy, Fun Personalized Learning

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Would you like to easily create fun personalized learning for your students? Students have important things to contribute, and today's technology allows students to engage in the learning process in creative and meaningful ways. In this webinar, join Deb Norton as she explores how you can personalize learning for your students using digital tools, online sites, or web-enabled devices such as Chromebooks or laptops. She will show how to create learner profiles, customize learning paths, set up competency-based progress monitoring, and create flexible learning environments - all of which can provide your students with better voice, choice, and engagement.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, April 8, 2017 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiation & Personalization, Google Chromebooks
Tags: choice, Chromebooks, engagement, flexible learning paths, personalization, progress monitoring, voice

Reviews (35)

Good info.
Great useful resources.
As always, Deb is amazing! You will walk away with several tools and tips that you can use immediately in the classroom! I highly recommend this webinar!
Thank you for the excellent resources!
Great Webinar! Lots of digital resources mentioned, but I would also like some ideas for a personalized learning classroom that does not have a one-to-one device to student capability.
I loved the resources mentioned. Thank you.
Awesome ideas
useful information, thank you
This was a great way to interact with my students in my TAG students
Excellent resources.
more reviews ...