Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices for Integrating Chromebooks and Other Devices

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

As our schools become increasingly digital, it is important for teachers to have a basic understanding of how to best manage technology in the classroom - and that is certainly true of Chromebooks. Join Matt Bergman as he shares tips, tricks, and strategies for managing technology. In addition to discussing best practices for using technology in the classroom, Matt will explain the features and basic components of Chromebooks, as well as various shortcuts you can use with them.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Chromebooks
Tags: basic components, best practices, Chromebooks, features, shortcuts, strategies, tips

Reviews (45)

Basic Member
+3

Thank you, Good information!

I am really glad to see all of the short cuts and features available. I was not aware of a number of these features. I think knowing these tips (that a lot of students may even know to try and trick you) will make for much more active monitoring in the classroom when it comes to technology usage.

Lots of food for thought. Thank you!
+1

Most appropriate for high school classrooms. Great ideas for charging stations on-the-cheap.

Great ideas!

It is nice to remember to think ahead. Having consequences without disruptions as well as Kiosk Mode for Chromebooks is a great alternative to taking the devices away. Thanks, Matt.

Amazing! I feel like I am one step ahead of my kiddos this coming year. It's scary how much they know about the shortcuts that I had no idea about! Thanks for an insightful webinar!

Excellent information and ideas for the use of technology in the classroom.

Very organized and informative presenter. It provided me with a 'heads-up' regarding some challenges that I might face and effective ways to be proactive.

It was useful. It helped me with some ideas to better organize myself this year :)
more reviews ...