Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Formative Assessment with Chromebooks: Tools to Check for Understanding

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

How do you know if your students understand what you've taught before, during, and after a lesson? Teachers can use technology tools to check for understanding to get real-time information to help them make decisions in their classroom. Join Dr. Monica Burns as she shares her favorite formative assessment tools for teachers using Chromebooks! You'll leave this webinar with plenty of ideas you can use tomorrow in your classroom.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, June 3, 2017 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , Google Chromebooks
Tags: Chromebooks, feedback, Formative assessment, Google, student understanding

Reviews (56)

Great

Great ideas! I really like Todays Meet.

I think Dr. Burns did a fantastic job showing how you can make sure your students understand the information before moving forward by using Chromebooks.
Basic Member

I like the ability to hear from all, those who like to share and those who do not like to share in the classroom setting by using the different technology tools mentioned in this webinar.

Very informative presentation! Great ideas and resources ! Thank you for sharing.
Basic Member

Thank you!
Basic Member

My best take-away was the Explain Everything App. As we move to more and more problem solving in semester two of HS Chemistry - I am going to blend this into class (esp on cyberdays). I think this app will strengthen google form submissions in nomenclature, formula writing, and equation balancing bc in addition to seeing if the answer is correct in the google form I will now be able to see how each student works through the process!
+7

Excellent presentation.

Great resource for me as an older teacher who is still learning about computers.

Great video
more reviews ...