Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Google Drawing in the Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Words are important, but sometimes a picture can say it even better - especially when it's an original drawing! This webinar will cover how students can use the drawing tools in Google Draw to express their creativity, illustrate a project, or demonstrate their understanding of a classroom topic. Kim Munoz will share examples of student projects that were created with these drawing tools. She will provide a brief overview of the drawing tools in Google Draw and show you how to work with some of the tools.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, July 9, 2020 @ 1:30 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Desktop Applications, Digital Media, Google Intermediate, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: creativity, Desktop Applications, Digital Media, drawing, drawing tools, Google, Google Draw, Microsoft Word, student projects, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects

Reviews (86)

Thanks for sharing. I liked the different projects you suggested.

Good information and project ideals

There is a lot of great information in this webinar. I will need to listen to it again. I am new to google and for me it was a little to fast paced for me to get everything in just one sitting.

I always learn a lot from Kim's webinars! I look forward to using this resource soon!

I learned a lot in a short amount of time. My students will benefit so much from this.

I LOVED this webinar! This is what I enjoy creating in my classroom. I create graphs, tables, charts, and designs, so I am elated about this,

Great job! I appreciate the way Kim walked us through creating Venn diagrams and timelines. Iíll be using these tools this fall!

Very informative. I will be able to create my own drawings. Great!

Thank you sharing this with us. I think Google Drawing will be a great tool for students to create posters, venn diagrams, and timelines.

Fantastic tool for any classroom.
more reviews ...