Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Integrate Google Drawings across Content Areas to Support Learning

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

If you think that Google Drawings is only good for art class or for doodling, think again! While it is certainly good for those things, Google Drawings is also a versatile application that students and teachers can use to create numerous tools and projects that support learning. Join Lyn Hilt as she shares ways to integrate the use of Google Drawings across a variety of content areas to engage your students and enhance learning. Come discover how Drawings can be used for creating graphic organizers, designing newsletters, visualizing math concepts, and more.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, July 28, 2018 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: design, Google, Google Drawings, graphic organizers, math concepts, newsletters, student projects, support learning

Reviews (33)

+8

Great information!

Incredible! I can't wait to integrate this in my art class!

What great information! So, many awesome free resources, like the free slides templates, as well as the advice to use YouTube for video resources. Thank you!

I really enjoyed this presenter. Helpful and useful information!
Basic Member

very well presented...... thanks so much!

soooooo helpful !

Informative

I want to use some of the information to use with my 5th-grade art students using Chromebooks. I'm going to request my tech admin to push it out to the Chromebooks. Thanks!
Basic Member

Great presentation with lots of information on how to use Google Draw! Thank you!

Thank you for the plethora of information and resources on how Google Drawings can be used in the classroom.
more reviews ...