Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Around The World in Eighty Days: Virtual Field Trips with Google Tools

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Field trips can be a fantastic learning experience for students. Unfortunately due to cost, time constraints, distance, and other issues, field trips are not always practical or possible. Thankfully, laptops and Chromebooks make it easy to avoid these restraints with virtual field trips. Join Meri Martin as she shares a collection of sites and tools that will let you and your students experience the world without leaving the classroom. Come discover some incredible learning experiences for a variety of subjects and grade levels!

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, March 3, 2018 @ 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Chromebooks, Tools for Student Projects, Virtual Learning
Tags: Chromebooks, Google, virtual explorations, virtual field trips, virtual learning

Reviews (86)

This was a great presentation. We have had several virtual field trips about penguins. The kindergarten classes loved them. It is amazing to be able to share this with the students.
Great idea!
Those were such useful tools, for teaching. Thank you!
Good Information
Good job! A+
I enjoyed the webinar Meredith. I got excited following along looking at some of the resources. I know some of these virtual field trips ideas will add new excitement to my classes.
Great resources! Meredith was very succinct!
Meredith is an awesome presenter! She has lots and lots of great ideas and websites!
So many great resources that would be great for many different classes. Will share in the classroom and use at home. Love that there was a link to the presentation at the end so that I could save all the slides conveniently to my google drive for easy access to all the links for sites.
This webinar was really awesome. I can use this information with my science class.
more reviews ...