Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Did You Know Google Could Do That?

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

You may already be aware that Google is an amazing search tool, but do you know that it can be used in so many other amazing ways? In this webinar, join Deb Norton as she shares a variety of Google tricks that can be used for time management, interesting calculations, work efficiency, and just plain fun. She will also explore some impressive Google projects that are currently in development that could change your future way of life. After this webinar, you will be able to show off your new Google knowledge to all of your colleagues and friends.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, May 12, 2018 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics, Internet Searches, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: calculations, efficiency, Google, Google projects, Google tricks, time management

Reviews (100)

good info
+8

I watched this one with my other account and I loved the spin. I have used it today and my students love it too!

Lots of great new things! I really loved this session. Some of the easy ones I am already using today! Thanks!

Love the idea of how to flip the coin on the web! Great ideas and great energy! Thank you for sharing with us!

Nice Presentation.

This is awesome!! I knew about some of these but too cool! I also love how excited the presenter is!! Great attitude- made it fun!

Some of the things I accidentally found on my own, but the other features were really neat. I can't wait to try them in my classroom.
+2

Great information. This was fun to follow along and try some of these features.

Very informative webinar! Had no idea Google could do so many things!

I did not know Google could do all that, but I do now. Very helpful.
more reviews ...