Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Picture This: Grabbing Attention with Talking Pictures

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you or your students need something new and different for presenting information? In this webinar, we will show you how to use Blabberize, a fun, free web tool that uses photos and audio to create talking pictures. Join Carol Nelson as she shares how you can be anyone - or anything - that you want to be! She will cover how to create a blabber, and then show how it can be shared using a link or embedded into your class website or blog. Carol will also discuss some ways to use this in your classroom, as well as how to convert your blabber into a video for added fun!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blogging, Digital Media, Digital Storytelling, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Blabberize, blabbers, Blogging, Digital Media, Digital StoryTelling, graphics, talking graphics, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects, web tools, Website Creation

Reviews (95)

Great information!
+5

I enjoyed your webinar! Thank you for sharing:)

Great ideas!!

This was great and fun, thanks for sharing.

Sadly, I received a safety warning when I tried to access this website from home. It would probably be completely blocked by my school filters.
Basic Member

I really enjoyed this webinar and can't wait to use it
+3

good webinar

great ideas

Thanks, great stuff!

Great Job!
more reviews ...