Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Office 365 for EDU: Everything You Didn't Know to Ask

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Access Now

Office 365 enables any school to empower their teachers and students with a framework to work collaboratively using cloud-based technology. What better way to prepare our students for work than to have them actually completing their school work in a modern digital environment? Join Eric Herzog and Helen Gooch as they share how this platform provides a natural medium for students to collaborate and communicate as they learn and share within a teacher led environment.

This webinar has been brought to you by Microsoft. Learn more about Office 365 for EDU at

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, July 21, 2016 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Microsoft, Sponsored
Tags: collaboration, communication, Microsoft, Office 365

Reviews (19)

A pretty extensive overview of what is available, but I'm still unclear as to how to make good use of these capabilities in my classroom.
Good Overview
Basic Member
Great overview.
Basic Member
Thanks for the clear description!
Basic Member
Great overview
Basic Member
good overview of Office 365
Basic Member
nice overview of office 365. From the title, I was hoping for some hidden gems that I didn't already know about.
Basic Member
It was informative for the regular classroom.
Basic Member
I probably should have had a basic working knowledge of Office 365. It looks like really good suggestions for someone who has that knowledge.
more reviews ...