Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creative Activities, Projects, Tutorials, and More with QR Codes

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to integrate a technology that can be used to promote inquiry and engage students in a variety of learning activities and resources? Consider using QR codes, those small digitized squares that store encoded information that can be read by smartphones and other handheld devices, such as iPads, tablets, web cameras, or QR readers. In this webinar, join Carol Nelson as she explores creative activities, projects, tutorials, and more for your classroom using QR codes. Discover how to scan your way to student engagement!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning Intermediate , Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Digital Media, iPads, Mobile Devices, Mobile Learning, QR Codes, Quick Response codes, tablets

Reviews (42)

+7

Great presentation! I wish we could have access to her presentation as well. It is hard to take notes while listening sometimes. Wonderful ideas! I will have to watch a second time to put pause. Thanks.
Basic Member

Great resource for projects. Some great ideas!

Lots of great information!

Very interesting presentation. I'm looking for the Plain Text QR Code Generator pictured at the 20:15 mark. The 10,000 character limit caught my attention. Can you direct me to the specific website for this? Thank you!!

Interesting

Very informative:)

Very informative!

great

I enjoy using QR codes, and this webinar gave me some additional great ideas. Thank you.

I have already viewed this webinar. Great ideas for mobile learning, thank you.
more reviews ...