Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Learning to Go! The Basics of Mobile Learning

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Our students spend time reading, communicating, and sharing with their devices. Let's get them to learn, create, problem solve, collaborate and innovate with their devices. Join Shelly Terrell as she introduces you to the basics of mobile learning. She will provide you with management tips, solutions to common problems, and share best practices. You will also discover sites and resources for finding the right apps to achieve your objectives!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, August 2, 2018 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Mobile Learning Basics
Tags: apps, best practices, collaboration, device management, mobile learning, problem solving

Reviews (25)

great
Basic Member

Lots of resources! Thank you.

great
+8

Great presentation.
+7

I need to explore all these resources! thanks

great info
Basic Member
+2

Fantastic presentation!

We donít allow the students to take photos of others. I do appreciate the value of discussing the ethical impact of using a mobile device. I find it really challenging to draw on the mobile device and create an image that is recognizable. Love the audio projects that require sharing. Like the avatar. Time task helps them learn to manage their time.
Basic Member

Such great options ! Thanks!
Basic Member

good
more reviews ...