Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

5 Things Successful Teachers Do Differently Working with IEPs

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Working with students with Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) can be challenging and sometimes stressful. It's important to know the most important aspects of your role in that process. Join Vicki Caruana as she shares 5 ways teachers can successfully meet the needs of students with IEPs in their classrooms. She will focus on the positive things you can do to be an active and successful participant on behalf of the children in your care. Discover some of the secrets to effectively working with IEPs!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Monday, June 13, 2016 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Counseling, Response to Intervention (RTI), Special Education
Tags: IEP, Individualized Education Programs, Learning Strategies, Special Education

Reviews (59)

Thank you!

Great video!

Very good info!

Lots of great information. Thank you.

Wonderful presenter and this can help me with my IEP kids in United States History Class. This gives me some more ideas on how to present my material not only to IEP students but to all.
+8

Very informative.
+1

Teachers are stretched so thin by large class sizes that it is difficult at best to give struggling students the one-on-one attention they need. These suggestions will help any teacher to re-evaluate whether they are focussed on teaching a subject or teaching children.

Great information, especially for General Education Teachers.

Thank you for helping my recognize the importance of understanding IEPs.

Thank you for the knowledge of IEPs to understand the nature of the disability for LD, AD/HD, Autism, Communication Disorders, Emotional Behavioral Disorders, and Intellectual Disabilities.
Your learning strategies are insightful.
more reviews ...