Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Create Engaging Formative Assessments for Chromebooks

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like fun, creative, and easy ways to collect data, check for student understanding during instruction, and make instant adjustments to that instruction based on student feedback? Join Deb Norton as she explores Chrome Apps and Web 2.0 assessment resources that can help you do just that. She will share formative assessment practices and tools that will provide students with clear learning targets, as well as immediate and responsive feedback and data analysis. Deb will show how these can be used to self-assess, track learning, and set goals that can support a personalized teaching and learning environment. She will also provide examples and tips for formative assessments using intro and exit tickets, interactive polls, flipped strategies, HOTS questioning techniques, and more!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , Google Chromebooks
Tags: Chromebooks, data analysis, Formative Assessments, Google, personalized learning, reviews, track learning

Reviews (42)

+8

Excellent presentation!

I liked the way her presentation had a lot of activities
Basic Member

thank you

Valuable information

Fabulous! Loved all the great ideas! Thank you!
+2

Excellent webinar! Deb Norton is always very enthusiastic, and she backs it up with a thorough knowledge of how to use the resources she presents. There are so many fun ways to get students engaged in formative assessments. If you watch this webinar, you will undoubtedly get some great ideas for finding out what your students know!

Very informative and looking forward to this upcoming school year to use some of theses tools.

Great information. I have used Kahoot and Quizziz. My students love them.
Basic Member

Very informative with over 12 resources that are relevant for all different types of classrooms and assessment needs.

The information in this Webinar if very informative. I have used some, but so many I want to try. Thank you.
more reviews ...