Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Autism: Evidence-Based Practices in Action

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Please join us as we focus on children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. In this webinar, you will gain an understanding of the characteristics of children with autism and how you can choose evidence-based practices for your classroom. We will share tips and tricks that you can use today in shaping your environment, instruction, and thinking to improve the education of your students! Whether you teach in a mainstream class or in a special needs autism class, this webinar has something to offer.

Details

Subject: Special Education
Last aired on: Thursday, March 22, 2012 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 1 hour
Credit Hours: 1
Categories: Response to Intervention (RTI), Special Education
Tags: aspergers, autism, autism spectrum, Response to Intervention (RTI), Special Education, special needs

Reviews (53)

I am getting a student this year that we suspect has autism. I am thankful for the information reminders of tools and ways to help him.

Super informative!

Great information on ways to make changes in your classroom!

Very interesting training! Thank you for great tips and ideas to use with children who may have autism.

Enjoyed it; great resources provided - steps modeled out. Lots of tools to implement/continue to research.

Great information!!

Very informational!

Great resources and information

very helpful. i enjoyed how she gave us practical websites to use, and modeled the usage/steps in the sites.

I appreciate you showing an accurate and deep understanding; very perceptive. Thank you
more reviews ...