Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Design a Google Art Gallery for Any Subject

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Artwork from all over the world is easily accessible from your computer and can be used to enhance your instruction or as part of student or class projects that facilitate learning and exploration. Google Art Project makes it possible for you and your students to browse hundreds of collections and thousands of high-resolution images of artwork housed at various museums. Join Catlin Tucker as she shows how you can design your own art gallery to share with students. She will also cover how you can use it to support students in designing their own galleries that explore different time periods, cultural groups, historical events, shapes, themes or more. Catlin will walk you through the process of designing a Google Art Gallery and offer ideas for using this resource with your students!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, February 3, 2016 @ 1:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Digital Media, Google Intermediate, Tools for Student Projects, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: Art Gallery, digital media, Google, Google Art Project, student projects

Reviews (27)

Thanks for sharing.
Basic Member

My art students will each have their own ChromeBooks this year and I am super excited to utilize them in the art room!! Especially viewing artworks and compare and contrast!! So glad I found this! Thank you!!
+1

Loved it! I like using art to teach WL.

This is amazing!!! So many great applications!
Basic Member

Thank you for sharing this!
Basic Member

Love the Google Art Gallery ideas!
Basic Member

Great presentation.
Basic Member

This is a great resource for art teachers!
Basic Member
+2

Really great ideas.
Thank you for putting this webinar together.
Basic Member

Great way to show the world to your students.
more reviews ...