Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Strategies and Apps to Manage Mobile Devices and Student Usage

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Classroom management is a difficult skill to master, even if you don't have mobile devices. Adding tablets and other mobile devices to the mix - whether it's a few devices or one for every student - can really throw off the rhythm of a classroom. Join Lauren Boucher as she shares some specific strategies you can use to help manage a classroom that incorporates mobile devices. In addition, she will cover some apps that will help make the transition to a blended classroom easier.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning, Classroom Management, iPads, Mobile Learning Basics
Tags: classroom management, device management, mobile learning

Reviews (21)

The information was quick and to the point, great job.

Learning how to help manage a classroom that incorporates mobile devices was truly welcomed. Thank you
+3

Lot's of tips I can use!
+6

Great technology tips
+6

Great presentation with great ideas
Basic Member

Chock-full! I have a full set of new iPads but have to manage them myself...ugh! This was incredibly helpful.
+10

Great info. Thanks!
Basic Member

Thank you!
+2

Awesome resource!
Basic Member

Excellent, particularly for a school or for a group of teachers when the decision has been made to purchase the technology. Many things to review, think about, and come together as a school. And, goes further with info about apps and how those decision made at the beginning impact the day-to-day active use of the technology.
more reviews ...