Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Google Apps to Create Interactive Student or Class Projects

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Google Apps are great for making documents and slideshows, but did you know you and your students can also use them to make digital interactives? These interactives provide great ways for students to demonstrate their knowledge or explore concepts and content. In this fast-paced session, join Meredith Martin as she explains how to use Google Slides and Google Drawings to go beyond the basics with your class to create interactive reports, projects, lessons, and more!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, August 25, 2018 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Intermediate, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: class projects, Google apps, Google Drawings, Google Slides, student projects

Reviews (80)

Great info!

Very useful information!

Many helpful tips.

Always such a well organized presentation when Meredith shares....thank you very much!
Basic Member

I was able to learn new things and it was very well organized.
Basic Member

I learned new things that I did not know. Loved the presentation too.

Absolutely awesome. I would love to learn how to put cartoons into my ppts.

I REALLY REALLY liked this webinar. It gave me a few ideas and a few techniques to implement! Not too slow, yet engaging enough to get the tips! Thank you so much!

The Webinar is very engaging and has practical useful tools to implement in the classroom.
Basic Member
+6

Thank you
more reviews ...