Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

15 Free Web Tools from Google

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Maybe you're familiar with Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides but those are just the tip of the iceberg where Google tools are concerned. Google has an abundance of free Web tools many of them perfect for the classroom. Have you ever heard of Google Books or Google Sky? Join Jerry Swiatek as he shares 15 free Google tools that are great for teachers or students.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, February 16, 2019 @ 10:00 AM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: free tech tools, Google, Web Tools

Reviews (75)

Thank you. Great information on Google Maps and Google Arts & Culture. I can see using both in my classroom.
Basic Member

Mr. Swiatek is always clear, interesting, and shares important, usable information!

Thank you for the information!

Jerry is my favorite SimpleK12 presenter. I always learn new things from his webinars, and his presentations are interesting, well-crafted, and immediately useful. This was a great one. I consider myself pretty adept with Google Drive, but learned so much here. Thanks!

Excited to try smarty pins:) Thank you for a great presentation.
+2

Love smarty pins.. thanks

Loved it!

Hadn't thought of using these sites in class, but now that all the upper grades have chromebooks- why not1

He was very informative and not dry. Loved the maps presentation
Basic Member

So much information! Thanks for sharing. I will try the translate feature this week!
more reviews ...